Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ben Heck solves HTC EVO power issues like a mad genius

Ben Heck solves HTC EVO power issues like a mad genius: "

I was satisfied with the results I experienced after I first got my Seidio 3,000mAh extended EVO battery, and consistent with the lifetime tests I ran using Juice Defender, I can still get close to two full days of standard usage between charges. I think I found a pretty good solution the the EVO’s battery issues. But I took the dullard’s way out.



Benjamin J. Heckendorn–yes, the Ben Heck who makes laptops out of gaming systems (image embedded below)–has created a hand crank cell phone charger and he chose to demonstrate it on the ever power hungry EVO.



The primary ingredients came from a manual charge flashlight. This guy is a mad genius.








Like a BOSS!




Via Engadget


This post shares tags with:



"

No comments:

Post a Comment